Monday 14 September 2009

Weekly Photo - 9+1...

...nearly double digits now! hehe
Yesterday (the 13th) was my birthday! I am now 25 years of age...Last year I had a miscarriage on my birthday. This year, my birthday was much much better.... :D


Here is the weekly photo (though I am starting to feel that these look a bit silly...I don't think you can tell much change yet! hehe)...





And this one for show (you can deff see a bump with clothes)!




What happened this week (and my little nectarine ticker has changed shape again! hehe):

Eyelids are beginning to form. The tip of baby's nose is now distinct.
Genital buds start developing. Baby's trunk is elongating and straightening. Seven weeks’ gestation - Nine weeks from your Last Menstrual Period (LMP). The embryo is 18-20mm (¾ inch) long. Upper limbs are longer and bent at the elbows; fingers are distinct. Baby's testes or ovaries are distinguishable.

Basically, it all sounds like its looking a lot more human now!

No comments: