Sunday 20 September 2009

This weeks photo - 10+1!

Double digits now!!! I can not believe I am already 10 weeks pregnant! I am looking much more 'pregnant' too...I don't think I will be able to keep it a 'secret' for much longer (though from whom, I don't know as I think I have pretty much told everyone! hehe) - So here is this weeks photo!


And here I am looking much more pregnant now! - And such a proud little boy I have! It was his fourth birthday yesterday! - Happy birthday my little man!





What happened this week:
Length of the embryo is now 22-25mm. Groove for the urethra formed; anus formed. External genitalia are still not clearly defined. Baby's intestines have formed outside because they can’t fit inside. Eight weeks’ gestation 10 weeks from your LMP - Embryo measures 30mm (1¼ inches).

No comments: