Wednesday 2 December 2009

Our Christmas Ornament!

Well - every year we pick out one christmas ornament for our tree. It's a bit of a family tradition we have started and it started with our first christmas together as a married couple - which also was our sons first Christmas ever as well!

I found this online and have to say I am super pleased with it - espeically the service and how fast the shipping was considering it had to come overseas to get to me! (it took only a week to get here! - I am amazed! hehe - So I would highly recommend their site and be happy to use them again!) ...So here it is: I love that it represents us all! I found a few others that were either not Chrsitmasy at all - or did not include a 'Duncan' (so just the husband and wife). I love it! We are putting up our tree this weekend and I can not wait to add it to our collection! :D

No comments: