Saturday 19 December 2009

Moving up!

For the past few days I have noticed a big shift in my bump. It has moved up. The first sign of this was my ability to breath...or lack of! Of course I can still breath but I have deffinately noticed a change in how I breath and the fact that I can no longer take deep breaths. Baby is deffinately squishing my lungs a bit now!...And then tonight I noticed about a three inch shift upwards on the kicks! Whilst the kicks used to be right on my tummy buttom, they are now near to three inches above it! I don't think baby has grow a huge amount neccessarily - just they have shifted up a bit. I base this on the fact of the upward evidence as well as the increased space between my bump and my legs! haha I knew I wasn't imagining that! Can't wait to see what tomorrows picture looks like!

No comments: