Thursday 23 October 2008

It's over

I had some spotting last night. Of course I was instantly worried that this baby was not sticking. I was right to be worried too. I had a temp drop this morning and took another pregnancy test which was very light considering I just took one a few days ago that was much much darker.
I'm having another miscarriage.
What is wrong with my body?
At this point it feels like I am never going to get the chance to have another child.
I feel like shit.
DH is staying home with me today. I just don't feel like I can function properly.
I know these feelings will pass and I will be right back to TTC but right now I just can not see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I think I will make an appointment with the GP to see if my concerns about progesterone are correct. There has to be a reason why these babies are just not sticking.
Maybe all the forces in the world just hate me.

No comments: