Sunday 8 November 2009

This weeks photo - 17+1!

Another week gone by!...We are well into November now. Hard to believe how fast this is going!
So here is this weeks photo! I don't think you can tell much from this photo and last weeks but I know my diameter is an inch bigger than last weeks as I am keeping measurement for fun! hehe I have gained a total of 10 inches around my waist since becoming pregnant!

What happened this week:
Eyes are slowling migrating from the sides to the front of the head. Slow eyeball movements begin. Baby continues to grow rapidly; add blinking to its list of reflexes (sucking, swallowing are others). 15 weeks' gestation 17 weeks from your LMP. Foetus length: 13cm crown to rump (16cm or 6¼ inches head to toe). Weight: about 155g or 5 oz.
So a bit more this week! :D

No comments: