Friday 8 May 2009

My oddest cycle yet!...

I have no idea what is going on!!!
I have had six ...SIX days of spotting so far (99.9% brown) - but my cervix is still high and my temp is still a post-O temp as well (not as high as it has been a week ago - but still high).
This is highly unusual for me. Despite all that I have been through the past year - my cycles are still pretty predicatable in many ways. There are - or were - many cycle facts I could state (such as always three days of tender breasts before AF, low cervix before AF, temp drop and then AF, etc)...I guess those are all out of the window. I took a digital test this morning and it said 'not pregnant' - So nothing I can do but wait. If no flow has arrived by Monday....maybe I will test again. Perhaps with one where I can see the lines though I am not quite sure I can trust my eyes at this point.
It is just all tooooooo odd at this point.

No comments: