Wednesday 20 May 2009

I would have been due today...

The past few days have been hard for me emotionally. I try not to think about it. Of course, I can't not think about it for long. But if I get too caught up in it, I feel I will reach a point of no return ...so I need to take things lightly in order to move on. I found this: 'Baby in my heart charm' - It is something I feel I will get in memory of the ones I have lost - though not seen (despite a few positive lines on a stick).


How do you love a personwho never got to be, or try to envision a face you never got to see? How do you mourn the death of one who never got to live. When there's nothing to feel good about and nothing to forgive? I love you, my little baby,my companion of the night. Wandering through my lonely hours, beautiful and bright. What does it mean to die before you ever were born, to live the lovely night of life and never see the dawn? Ah! My little baby, you lived like anyone! Life's a burst of joy and pain. And then like yours, it's done. I love you, my little baby, just as if you'd lived for years. No more, no less, I think of you, the Angel of my tears. ~Author Unknown~



No comments: