Sunday 6 July 2008

A Sibling for you!

We have decided to add another member to our family - completing the Harrison family. Our family currently consists of Me - Wife to David - Father to our son Duncan who will one day be the Brother to you, his future Sibling.
Deciding to add another member to our family was easy - I knew since my son was only a few months old that he would not be an only child. But deciding when to add another member to our family was not easy. You see, when you already have one child, you need to consider them into the equation before deciding to add another.
We have decided to start trying for another child the next time I ovulate - accord to Fertility Friend (which I use to help me track my fertility), I am expecting the little eggy on the 31st of July. If I fall pregnant right away, that will be nearly a four year age gap - perfect for our family I feel, as it is not too big and not too small. Not long to go now! Could it be you?

No comments: