Sunday 21 September 2008

Pause

The bleeding topped last Thursday. But then yesterday evening I had some strange brown spotting occurance. It was just like a blob - like a forgotten bit my body just had to finish up with or something. I am wondering when I will get a period again. It feels like I am always waiting for something these days! I would try sooner but I have been told and read that the possibility of twins is greater if you conceive right after a miscarriage due to your body releasing more than one egg as a sort of 'catch-up'. True or not, the possibility of any truth in that has scared me enough in having me wait until I at least get a period before we start to TTC again.
Yesterday I felt horrible. It was the same sort of feeling I got about five days after my son was born. They call it the 'baby blues'. I guess its possible to get them even after an early miscarriage. It is caused by your hormones getting settled again I guess. I hate the feeling. I had a few good cries. I am feeling much better today.

No comments: